Virtual number (virtual office) is a multislot PSTN telephone number which maintains incoming and outgoing calls. Virtual number may receive incoming calls and forward to usual numbers (PSTN or mobile) and also to computer, IP telephone, SIP gateway server or office IP-PBX.
- your clients may get on the phone you from the first time (they will not hear a signal «busy»);
- in order to combine your numbers (office, mobile, SIP numbers) in one network, so you increase efficiency of call processing;
- you automatically decrease expenses on communication by using Virtual number (receipt calls on SIP number – free), and forwarding to PSTN or mobile numbers upto 10 times cheaper!
- virtual number makes you mobile, now you are not confined to local service providers, in case you change address your number will be saved.
- you may start to use Virtual number (without additional equipment) just now, you need to
make quick registration and
refill balance by any convenient way on page «Pay»;
- go to tab «Buy a virtual number» and order direct virtual number in any city of the world (63 countries at choice) or start to use free virtual number (with extension) at once (is available after registration in insert “My profile”);
- indicate in the «My profile – Virtual numbers» tab: direction of forwarding (to telephones or SIP numbers), working hours.
- local direct number (for incoming and outgoing connection) in any city of the world;
- virtual number may receive several calls simultaneously;
- personalized greeting message;
- using of your ANI – automatic number identification (Caller ID) for outgoing connection;
- convenient and understandable interface for quick change of number’s settings;
- absolute confidentiality (caller does not know where the call is forwarded).
- hold call in case all lines are busy;
- virtual IP-PBX as connection with free number;
- review of statistical reports.
Price on forwarding (as tariffs on outgoing calls)Prices on direct numbers in other countries
Information about tariffs you can find here
- You will have 2 phone lines for direct number.
- Bought number may be as ANI – automatic number identification (Caller ID) by outgoing calls.
Virtual number— has a lot of names, for example: virtual office, mobile office, electronic assistant, single number, intelligent office, service – available line, virtual ATS (automatic telephone station), remote office, number for business, logic line office, hide number and etc. but in substance all these names have the same thing – the opportunity to receive a lot of calls simultaneously and forward to numbers PSTN (municipal or mobile numbers) or to IP addresses (SIP numbers) according to previously specified script. According to script you may control time and working days of each number for receipt of calls, quantity of channels, switching on answering machine at the set time and etc. There is no signal “busy” on this number because the system automatically receives all calls, enters on queue and at the moment one of the numbers will be free for receipt of calls, connection is up. In this script of virtual number’s work the clients can always get on the phone you from the first time. You may use this service easy, you should just choose "Buy a virtual number". In order to have multichannel telephone number in your office you should have just internet.
Virtual numbers are mostly used for remote receipt of services such as receipt of incoming calls with minimum expenses. For example, the company bought a virtual number with code «7495» (Moscow number) and received calls in Ekaterinburg. In this case it seems that the company stays in Moscow although it can be in other city or country. It allows not expend on additional offices in different cities. One of undeniable advantage is that this number is not confined to any place so if the company changes location this number is saved! It is just necessary to change the direction of call forwarding to new location.
After registration each user gets free telephone number, you may see a direct virtual number in insert "My profile".
One more Comtube benefit is that there is no payment for calls to SIP number of other provider.